How to connect ON24 + Medium
Zapier lets you send info between ON24 and Medium automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New AttendeeTriggers when there is a new attendee to the specified webcast or client.Trigger
- New WebcastTriggers when a new Webcast is created.Trigger
- New or Updated AttendeeTriggers when there is a new attendee or when the attendee has a new activity. This trigger can work for a specific webcast or an account.Trigger
- New PresenterTriggers when there is a new presenter in any of the webcasts belonging to the associated client.Trigger
- New User QuestionTriggers when a new question is asked at account level. If Webcast ID is specified, then the trigger will work at Webcast level.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when there is a new registrant to the specified webcast. If no specific webcast is selected, the trigger will work at Client level.Trigger
- Copy WebcastCopies a Webcast from an existent one.Action
- Create WebcastCreates a new webcast.Action
Creates a new Registrant for a particular Event.
Update an existing webCast.
Creates a new story.
- Step 1: Authenticate ON24 + Medium.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.