Omnisend + Revue Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Omnisend and Revue.
It's easy to connect Omnisend + Revue and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new issue is published.
Triggers when a new subscriber is added.
Add an item to your "My Items" section.
Unsubscribes an existing subscriber.
Triggers custom automation workflow.
Triggers when an item is added via an extension or iPhone app.
Triggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed.
Adds a new subscriber to your list.
Creates or updates a subscriber with all provided values, i.e. name, phone number, tag, etc. Use tag to be able to add subscribers to segment in Omnisend.
- Step 1: Authenticate Omnisend + Revue.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.