How to connect OmniFocus + Wave
Zapier lets you send info between OmniFocus and Wave automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Create TaskCreates a new task in your OmniFocus Inbox.Action
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is added to a business you choose.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is created.Trigger
- Create CustomerCreates a customer in a business that you choose.Action
- Create InvoiceCreates a new invoice.Action
- Create Product or ServiceCreates a product or service in a business that you choose.Action
- Record SaleRecords an Income transaction with optional Sales Tax and optional Payment Processing Fee.Action
- Find CustomerFinds an existing customer.Action
Finds an existing product or service by name.
Finds an existing customer.
- Step 1: Authenticate OmniFocus and Wave.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.