OmniFocus + Hootsuite Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect apps like OmniFocus and Hootsuite to start doing your busy work for you.
Launched on Zapier June 9, 2015
Expand the task management capabilities of OmniFocus by connecting it to Zapier. Zapier can help you turn OmniFocus into your project hub so you don't need to keep track of multiple apps. By automatically sending emails, reminders, and tasks from various apps to OmniFocus, you'll have a simplified workflow—which means more time to spend completing your tasks.
Here are some creative ways to use OmniFocus with Zapier:
- Turn basic reminders into actionable tasks by letting Zapier create OmniFocus tasks whenever you create a new Evernote reminder.
- Make sure your prioritization is consistent across the board. Zapier will create OmniFocus tasks from new or moved Trello cards.
- Make sure important emails make it onto your to-do list. Zapier will create OmniFocus tasks any time you star an email in Gmail.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Subscriber") and Actions (like "Create Task") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following OmniFocus Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Creates a new task in your OmniFocus Inbox.
Launched on Zapier September 20, 2017
Keeping up with social media content creation can be a time sink. But using Zapier with Hootsuite, you can now automate the process, scheduling approved posts and blasting your users about upcoming events in your calendar. You can even automatically add blog posts or news items from your RSS feed so you never run out of content.
Here are some creative ways to use Hootsuite with Zapier:
- Looking for a seamless way to approve and schedule social posts from all your contributors? Use Zapier to create Hootsuite messages whenever new labels are added to Trello cards.
- Make sure your latest blog posts make it to all of your social streams when you use Zapier to schedule or publish new RSS items on Hootsuite.
- Let your followers know about your next big event. Post new Google Calendar events to your social networks with Hootsuite.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Subscriber") and Actions (like "Schedule Message") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Hootsuite Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Schedules a message to send to one or more social profiles.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,000+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.