OmniFocus + AerisWeather Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between OmniFocus and AerisWeather.
It's easy to connect OmniFocus + AerisWeather and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers on new active weather alerts for the selected location. You can choose how often to look for new alerts.
Triggers a new forecast. You can choose how often to get a new forecast.
TIP: Check out the "dailyStatement" fields. They provide text like "Today expect conditions to be cloudy...", for each day.
Triggers current observation data for your location. You can select how often to get new data.
Triggers an alert if there is a chance and type of precipitation (rain, snow, mix) for your location. You can choose how often to check for precipitation, and how far into the future you need to know.
- Step 1: Authenticate OmniFocus + AerisWeather.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.