How to connect Olark + Flowdock
Zapier lets you send info between Olark and Flowdock automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New MessageTriggers once for each message when we get a transcript.Trigger
- New TranscriptTriggers once when we get a new transcript.Trigger
- New FlowTriggers when you add a new flow.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when you add a new message.Trigger
- New OrganizationTriggers when you add a new organization.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when you add a new user.Trigger
- Create Message in Team InboxAdds an Item to Team Inbox, requires a Flow API Token!Action
- Create MessageAdds an message to a flow.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Olark and Flowdock.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.