How to connect OffAlerts + Zoho Writer
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Zoho Writer automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Creates a new document from text.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Published DocumentTriggers when document is published to the web.Trigger
- Favourite DocumentTriggers when the document is marked as favourite.Trigger
- New DocumentTriggers when a new document has been created.Trigger
- New Document Moved to FolderTriggers when document moved to folder.Trigger
- Create DocumentCreates a new document from text.Action
- Merge a Template and Download ItMerges a template with data from a source and downloads it.Action
- Merge a Template and Send EmailMerges a template with data from a source and send mail.Action
- Zoho Writer
Uploads a document file.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Zoho Writer.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.