How to connect OffAlerts + Zoho Sign
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Zoho Sign automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Document CompletedTriggers when a document is completed.Trigger
- Document DeclinedTriggers when a document is declinedTrigger
- Document ExpiredTriggers when a document expiresTrigger
- Document RecalledTriggers when a document is recalled.Trigger
- Document SignedTriggers when a document is SignedTrigger
- Get Document DetailsGet details of a particular documentAction
- Send TemplateSend a template for signingAction
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Zoho Sign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.