How to connect OffAlerts + Zoho Inventory
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Zoho Inventory automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a contact is added.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is created.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when an item is added.Trigger
- New SalesorderTriggers when a new salesorder is created.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Create InvoiceCreates an InvoiceAction
- Create ItemCreates a new Item.Action
- Zoho Inventory
Creates a Salesorder
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Zoho Inventory.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.