How to connect OffAlerts + Zoho Backstage
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Zoho Backstage automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New CheckinTriggers when an attendee is checked in.Trigger
- New AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee is added.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is purchased.Trigger
- Create OrderCreates a new order for an event.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Zoho Backstage.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.