How to connect OffAlerts + Zipwhip
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Zipwhip automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New SMS SentTriggers when a new SMS is sent.Trigger
- New SMS ReceivedTriggers when your landline receives a new SMS from a mobile number.Trigger
- Save ContactSaves new contact to Zipwhip.Action
- Send SMSSends a SMS from your landline to a mobile number.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Zipwhip.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.