How to connect OffAlerts + Zapty
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Zapty automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is created in a project, team or discussion.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created in a project, team or discussion.Trigger
- Task UpdatedTriggers when a task is updated in a project, team or discussion.Trigger
- Create MessageCreates a new message within the selected project, team, discussion or specific context.Action
- Create TaskCreates a new task within the selected project, team, discussion or specific context.Action
- Update TaskUpdates a task.Action
- Find LabelFinds a label.Action
Finds a member or guest.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Zapty.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.