How to connect OffAlerts + Zamzar
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Zamzar automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Conversion JobTriggers when a conversion job has completed.Trigger
- New FileTriggers when a new file has been converted successfully.Trigger
- Convert FileUploads a file for conversion.Action
- Create Content FileCreates a PDF file using content provided from any other app, for example from a form, spreadsheet, database or RSS Feed.Action
- Find Converted FileFinds a file for a specific job id.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Zamzar.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.