How to connect OffAlerts + Webinato
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Webinato automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Event RegistrationTriggers when a new person registers on the Webinato hosted registration page.Trigger
- New Registration for Specific EventTriggers when a new person registers for a specified event on the Webinato hosted registration page.Trigger
- Register a Person for EventThis registers a new person for a specific Webinato event.Action
- Find RegistrantSearch to find whether a person has registered for a specific event.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Webinato.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Webinato offers an advanced webinar platform with a focus on webinar automation. Marketers and trainers can pre-record and deliver engaging webinars with interactive tools such as animated slides, polls, surveys, cobrowser, chat, Q&A manager, videos and more. Beyond great technology, Webinato offers 24x7 customer support and an unprecedented level of reliability.