How to connect OffAlerts + WebinarJam / EverWebinar
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for OffAlerts and WebinarJam / EverWebinar.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Live AttendeeTriggers when a registrant attend a live webinar.Trigger
- Registrant Attends ReplayTriggers when a registrant attends the webinar replay.Trigger
- Registrant Joins Webinar AfterTriggers when a registrant joins the live webinar late.Trigger
- Registrant Leaves BeforeTriggers when a registrant leaves the live webinar before a specific timestamp.Trigger
- Registrant Misses WebinarTriggers when a registrant misses the live webinar.Trigger
- Registrant PurchasesTriggers when a registrant buys a product during the live webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrationTriggers when a user registers for a webinar.Trigger
- WebinarJam / EverWebinar
Triggers when a registrant stays in a live webinar past a specific timestamp.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + WebinarJam / EverWebinar.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.