How to connect OffAlerts + WebinarGeek
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and WebinarGeek automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Subscribe to Webinar
Registers someone for your webinar.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Unsubscribed From WebinarTriggers when someone unsubscribes from a webinar.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a payment is completed successfully for your webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrationTriggers when someone subscribers to a webinar.Trigger
- Replay WatchedTriggers when a replay is watched.Trigger
- Webinar WatchedTriggers when a live, automated or on demand webinar is watched.Trigger
- Subscribe to WebinarRegisters someone for your webinar.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + WebinarGeek.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.