How to connect OffAlerts + Vyte
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Vyte automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Cancels an event
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Event CancelledTriggers when an event is cancelled.Trigger
- Event ConfirmedTriggers when an event is confirmed.Trigger
- Event CreatedTriggers when a new event is created on Vyte.Trigger
- Event UpdatedTriggers when an event is updated.Trigger
- Cancel EventCancels an eventAction
- Create EventCreates an eventAction
- Confirm EventConfirms and eventAction
Finds an Event, should be used with an Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Vyte.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.