How to connect OffAlerts + vPlan
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and vPlan automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New or Changed CardTriggers when a new card is added or changed.Trigger
- Attached or Detached Label on a CardTriggers when a label is attached or detached from a card.Trigger
- Attached or Detached Resource on a CardTriggers when a resource is attached or detached from a card.Trigger
- New or Changed CollectionTriggers when a new collection is added or changed.Trigger
- New or Changed CommentTriggers when a new comment is added or changed.Trigger
- New Card on BacklogTriggers when a card is created on the backlog.Trigger
- Create ActivityCreates an ActivityAction
Creates a card on the board
Creates a card on the backlog
Creates a new Resource
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + vPlan.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.