How to connect OffAlerts + vPlan
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and vPlan automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New or Changed CardTriggers when a new card is added or changed.Trigger
- Attached or Detached Label on a CardTriggers when a label is attached or detached from a card.Trigger
- Attached or Detached Resource on a CardTriggers when a resource is attached or detached from a card.Trigger
- New or Changed CollectionTriggers when a new collection is added or changed.Trigger
- New or Changed CommentTriggers when a new comment is added or changed.Trigger
- New Card on BacklogTriggers when a card is created on the backlog.Trigger
- Create ActivityCreates an ActivityAction
Creates a card on the board
Creates a card on the backlog
Creates a new Resource
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and vPlan.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.