How to connect OffAlerts + Vonage Voice API
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Vonage Voice API automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Conference CallTriggers when a new call is received and joined into a conference.Trigger
- New Forwarded CallTriggers when a new call is received and forwarded to a number.Trigger
- New Stream CallTriggers when a new call is received and an audio file is played.Trigger
- New TTS CallTriggers when a new call is received and a message is read.Trigger
- Create Conference CallCreates a call and joins the user into to a conferanceAction
- Create Stream CallCreates a call and plays the user an audio fileAction
- Create Text to Speech CallCreates a call and reads a messageAction
- Vonage Voice API
Creates a call between 2 numbers
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Vonage Voice API.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.