How to connect OffAlerts + Vervoe
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Vervoe automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- First AI Score for CandidateTriggers the first time AI grades a candidates responseTrigger
- Updated AI Score for CandidateTriggers when AI score is updated by at least 2% (either up or down)Trigger
- Assessment CompletedTriggers when a candidate completes an assessmentTrigger
- Deadline ExtendedTriggers when the employer extends the assessment deadline for a candidateTrigger
- Candidate HiredTriggers when employer hires a candidateTrigger
- First Manual Grade for CandidateTriggers the first time a user grades a candidates responseTrigger
- Additional Manual Grade for CandidateTriggers when another user grades a candidate response and the score recalculatesTrigger
Triggers when employer rejects a candidate
Triggers when a candidate requests additional time to complete
Triggers when a candidate starts an assessment
Triggers when a user adds a comment to the candidate's card
Invites the candidates
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Vervoe.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.