How to connect OffAlerts + Upcall
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Upcall automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Add a Contact to a campaign and call it.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New CallsTriggers when a new call has been made.Trigger
- New Contacts CreatedTriggers when a new contact is added to your Upcall campaign. Useful if other sources point to Upcall.Trigger
- New ResultsTriggers when new answers were collected during a call (appointment date, survey questions, lead details, etc).Trigger
- Add ContactAdd a Contact to a campaign and call it.Action
- Update ContactUpdate an existing Contact. For example, you can update the fields (name, email, etc.) or the status (stop calling, etc.).Action
- Find ContactFind a specific Contact by name, email address or phone number.Action
- Find or Create ContactFinds or creates a specific search contact.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Upcall.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.