How to connect OffAlerts + Upcall
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Upcall automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New CallsTriggers when a new call has been made.Trigger
- New Contacts CreatedTriggers when a new contact is added to your Upcall campaign. Useful if other sources point to Upcall.Trigger
- New ResultsTriggers when new answers were collected during a call (appointment date, survey questions, lead details, etc).Trigger
- Add ContactAdd a Contact to a campaign and call it.Action
- Update ContactUpdate an existing Contact. For example, you can update the fields (name, email, etc.) or the status (stop calling, etc.).Action
- Find ContactFind a specific Contact by name, email address or phone number.Action
- Find or Create ContactFind or Create ContactAction
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Upcall.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.