How to connect OffAlerts + TxtSync
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and TxtSync automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
Sends out bulk SMS from a Sender ID or E164 number to a tag group.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Inbound SMSTriggers on inbound SMS.Trigger
- New Outbound SMSTriggers on outbound SMS. Please note to protect you from potentially causing an infinite loop of sending SMS, the Outbound SMS trigger is not invoked when sending an SMS from ZapierTrigger
- Bulk SMSSends out bulk SMS from a Sender ID or E164 number to a tag group.Action
- Update ContactUpdates a contact.Action
- Create ContactCreates a contact and allows tags to be applied to the contact.Action
- Send SMSSends out a single SMS from a Sender ID or E164 number to a destination number.Action
- Find or Create ContactSearch for contact by name, number or external reference.Action
Search for contact by name, number or external reference.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + TxtSync.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.