How to connect OffAlerts + Turbine
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Turbine automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a monitor will trigger on all new events on that monitor.
Activity Approved or Rejected
Triggers when an activity is approved or rejected.Try ItTriggerInstant
Expense Approved or Rejected
Triggers when an expense is approved or rejected.Try ItTriggerInstant
Purchase Approved or Rejected
Triggers when a purchase is approved or rejected.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new activity entry is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new expense is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new purchase is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Time Off Approved or Rejected
Triggers when a time off request is approved or rejected.Try ItTriggerInstant
How OffAlerts + Turbine Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Turbine.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.