How to connect OffAlerts + Trigger
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Trigger automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new Task is added.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a new Project is added.Trigger
- New CompanyTriggers when a new Company is added.Trigger
- Create New CompanyCreate a new Company.Action
- Create New ProjectCreate a new Project.Action
- Create New TaskCreate a new TriggerApp task.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Trigger.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Trigger is cloud software for project management, collaboration, and time tracking. Closely integrated with Xero, you can import your customers, accounts and tracking categories, then send invoices. Task titles become line-items, timesheets become invoices - our workflow is coherent, and saves you time.