How to connect OffAlerts + TRIBUS CRM
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and TRIBUS CRM automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Lead RegistrationTriggers when a lead fills out a form on your TRIBUS website, which creates a new lead in your CRM.Trigger
- Collaborator Property MatchTriggers when two linked co-buyers both rate the same property four stars or higher.Trigger
- Showing Request ReceivedTriggers when a visitor to your TRIBUS website submits the Listing Details page form to schedule a showing.Trigger
- Create NoteCreate a new note associated with an existing lead.Action
- Create LeadCreate a new lead.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and TRIBUS CRM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.