How to connect OffAlerts + Timekit
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for OffAlerts and Timekit.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Booking ReceivedTriggers when you receive a new booking in Timekit.Trigger
- New Cancellation Received From a ResourceTriggers when the resource assigned to a booking cancel it.Trigger
- New Cancellation Received From a CustomerTrigger when a customer cancel their booking.Trigger
- New Cancellation of a Group Slot ReceivedTriggers when the resource assigned to a group slot cancel it.Trigger
- New Completed BookingTriggers 1 hours after a bookings time has taken place.Trigger
- New Confirmed BookingTriggers when the resource assigned to the booking confirms it.Trigger
- New Declined BookingTriggers when the resource assigned to the booking declines it.Trigger
Triggers when you receive a booking that has a payment step configured.
Triggers when a customer reschedules a booking.
Triggers when you receive a new booking with a manual confirmation flow.
Triggers when payment fails on a booking flow that has a payment step configured.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Timekit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.