How to connect OffAlerts + TimeCamp
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and TimeCamp automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Task or ProjectTriggers when a new task or project is created.Trigger
- New Time EntryTriggers when a new time entry is created.Trigger
- Create ProjectCreates a new project.Action
- Create TaskCreates a new task.Action
- Create Time EntryCreates a new time entry.Action
- Update TaskUpdates keywords in an existing task.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and TimeCamp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.