How to connect OffAlerts + TIDY
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and TIDY automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New AddressTriggers when a new address is created.Trigger
- New or Updated JobTriggers when a new Job is added or when a job is updated to a new status (if you use the status filter).Trigger
- New To-Do ListTriggers when there is an new To-Do List created in TIDY.Trigger
- Add ProAdds a pro to your priority list for all addresses in your account. Useful if you want to sync Pro information from another application into TIDY.Action
- Cancel JobCancels an existing job in your TIDY account.Action
- Add AddressAdds an address to a TIDY account.Action
- Add JobAdds a job to an address in your TIDY account.Action
Updates to-do lists or other details for an existing job in your TIDY account.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and TIDY.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.