How to connect OffAlerts + The Flybook
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for OffAlerts and The Flybook.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Front End BookingTriggers when a reservation is created from an external source (Front End, OTA, etc..).Trigger
- Guest Feedback SubmittedTriggers when a guest provides feedback via the internal feedback system.Trigger
- Inquiry Form SubmittedTriggers when an inquiry form is submitted.Trigger
- Scheduled Activity ExportedTriggers when a user manually chooses to export a scheduled activity.Trigger
- Waiver SignedTriggers when a waiver is signed and filed.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + The Flybook.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.