How to connect OffAlerts + Thaïs-Hub
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for OffAlerts and Thaïs-Hub.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Booking UpdateTriggers when a booking is updated.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when Booking is created.Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when customer is created.Trigger
- New Consumed PurchaseTriggers when a purchase is consumed.Trigger
- New Invoived PurchaseTriggers when Purchase is invoiced.Trigger
- Find a BookingFind a Booking by mane.Action
- Find a CustomerFind a customer by mane.Action
Find a Purchase by mane.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Thaïs-Hub.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.