How to connect OffAlerts + TextIt
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and TextIt automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a monitor will trigger on all new events on that monitor.
Any extra fields you want included in your flow start. These will be accessible via @trigger.params.
The phone numbers to start in a flow. eg: "1 (206) 555-1212".
Which group(s) should be started down a flow if any.
The UUIDs of the contacts you want to start in this flow.
The URNs to start in this flow, eg. "tel:+12065551212" or "twitter:macklemore".
Whether to restart contacts who have already interacted with this flow.
Our help guide will walk you through the process of adding a new Flow Event.
How OffAlerts + TextIt Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and TextIt.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.