How to connect OffAlerts + Teamie
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Teamie automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Create Calendar Event
Adds a new event in calendar
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New NotificationTriggers when there is a new bulletin board notification.Trigger
- New Post by MeTriggers when a new post is posted by meTrigger
- New Post in ClassroomTriggers when a new post is posted in a classroomTrigger
- Create Calendar EventAdds a new event in calendarAction
- Create Draft PostCreates a Draft PostAction
- Create PostCreates a PostAction
- Create Scheduled PostCreates a Scheduled PostAction
Adds an item to the existing Story.
Creates a new User
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Teamie.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.