How to connect OffAlerts + Swiss Newsletter
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Swiss Newsletter automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Contact UnsubscribedTriggers when a contact is unsubscribed.Trigger
- Contact Created/UpdatedTriggers when a new contact is created or updated.Trigger
- Email Link OpenedTriggers when an link is opened.Trigger
- Email OpenedTriggers when an email is opened.Trigger
- Subscribe a ContactSubscribes a contact with a double opt-in process according to the contact list settings.Action
- Unsubscribe a ContactUnsubscribes a contact.Action
- Create/Update a ContactCreates or updates a contact. If a matching contact is found then it will be updated, otherwise a new contact will be created in the selected contact list.Action
- Swiss Newsletter
Find a contact from the email address and contact list.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Swiss Newsletter.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.