How to connect OffAlerts + Swiss Newsletter
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Swiss Newsletter automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Contact UnsubscribedTriggers when a contact is unsubscribed.Trigger
- Contact Created/UpdatedTriggers when a new contact is created or updated.Trigger
- Email Link OpenedTriggers when an link is opened.Trigger
- Email OpenedTriggers when an email is opened.Trigger
- Subscribe a ContactSubscribes a contact with a double opt-in process according to the contact list settings.Action
- Unsubscribe a ContactUnsubscribes a contact.Action
- Create/Update a ContactCreates or updates a contact. If a matching contact is found then it will be updated, otherwise a new contact will be created in the selected contact list.Action
- Swiss Newsletter
Find a contact from the email address and contact list.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Swiss Newsletter.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.