How to connect OffAlerts + Survicate
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Survicate automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Question AnswerTriggers when the user answers a question.Trigger
- New Survey CompletionTriggers when the user completes the entire survey - answers all the available survey questions.Trigger
- Create NoteCreates a Feedback Note in Survicate Feedback Hub.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Survicate.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.