How to connect OffAlerts + SupaPass
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for OffAlerts and SupaPass.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Delete ContactTriggers when a Right To Be Forgotten Request removes a Contact from your SupaPass Dashboard. This deletes that Contact's data in your connected apps.Trigger
- Delete UserTriggered when a Right To Be Forgotten Request removes a User from your SupaPass Dashboard. This deletes that User's data in your dashboard.Trigger
- End SubscriptionTriggers when a user's Subscription to one of your SupaPass products has expired.Trigger
- New or Updated ContactTriggers when someone completes your SupaPass contact form on the website.Trigger
- New ContentTriggers when a new Content item is published in your SupaPass website or mobile app.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggers when a user subscribes to one of your SupaPass products.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new User registers in your SupaPass powered website or apps.Trigger
Triggers when a User's data is updated in your SupaPass Dashboard.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and SupaPass.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.