How to connect OffAlerts + SupaPass
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for OffAlerts and SupaPass.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Delete UserTriggers when a Right To Be Forgotten Request removes a User from your SupaPass App. This deletes that User's data in your connected apps.Trigger
- End SubscriptionTriggers when a user's Subscription to a Product in your SupaPass App has expired.Trigger
- New ContentTriggers when a new Content item is added & sending a notification to third parties, eg Social Media Actions, is enabled in the SupaPass Dashboard for that item.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggers when a user makes a new Subscription in your SupaPass App.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new User registers in your SupaPass App.Trigger
- Update UserTriggers when a User's data is updated in your SupaPass App.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + SupaPass.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.