How to connect OffAlerts + Studiocart
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for OffAlerts and Studiocart.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Lead CapturedTriggers when a lead is captured from a 2-step order formTrigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is created.Trigger
- Order RefundedTriggers when an order is refunded.Trigger
- Pending Order CreatedTriggers when a manual or COD pending order is created.Trigger
- Subscription ActiveTriggers when a subscription becomes active.Trigger
- Subscription CancelledTriggers when a subscription is cancelled.Trigger
- Payment Plan EndedTriggers when the final payment in a payment plan goes through.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Studiocart.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.