How to connect OffAlerts + StoreHippo
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and StoreHippo automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New EnquiryTriggers when there's a new user.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when there's a new order.Trigger
- New ProductTriggers when there's a new product.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when there's a new user.Trigger
- Update UserTriggers when any update is done in user.Trigger
- Add EnquiryAction to add a new Enquiry in store Hippo system.Action
- Add ProductExecute when new product gets added.Action
Action to add a new User in store Hippo system.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and StoreHippo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.