How to connect OffAlerts + Starshipit
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Starshipit automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
Creates an outbound order.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is created/imported.Trigger
- New Shipped OrderTriggers when an order is shipped or manifested.Trigger
- New Writeback ErrorTriggers when an order printed/shipped in the last three days has a writeback error.Trigger
- Get OrderRetrieves an orders details.Action
- Get TrackingRetrieve tracking details using a tracking number or an order number.Action
- Create OrderCreates an outbound order.Action
- Get RatesGet shipping rates for the given addresses and packages.Action
Creates a return order. Note that returns are only supported with some couriers.
Updates an Order.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Starshipit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.