How to connect OffAlerts + Sperant
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Sperant automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Client Created / Cliente CreadoTriggers when a client is manually created in Sperant / Se activa cuando un cliente es creado manualmente en Sperant.Trigger
- Client Digital / Cliente DigitalTriggered when a customer is created in Sperant automatically by the digital integrations. / Se activa cuando un cliente llega de manera digital a Sperant.Trigger
- Create Client / Crear ClienteCreate a client in Sperant with the submitted values / Creará un cliente en el sistema Sperant con los datos enviados.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Sperant.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.