How to connect OffAlerts + SMTP.com
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and SMTP.com automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Sends email via this channel.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New ClickTriggers when a new link click is registered by SMTP.com for this channel.Trigger
- New ComplaintTriggers when a new spam complaint is received by SMTP.com for this channel.Trigger
- New Hard BounceTriggers when SMTP.com receives a new hard bounce event for this channel.Trigger
- New OpenTriggers when a new email open is registered by SMTP.com for this channel.Trigger
- New Sending EventTriggers when a new sending event happens while delivering your email (includes: received, queued, delivered, failed, hard_bounced, bounceback).Trigger
- New UnsubscribeTriggers when SMTP.com receives an unsubscribe request for this channel.Trigger
- Send EmailSends email via this channel.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + SMTP.com.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.