How to connect OffAlerts + SmartEngage
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and SmartEngage automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Subscriber TagTriggers when a new tag is added to subscriber.Trigger
- Create or Update Custom Field ValueTriggers when a custom field is updated.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is created.Trigger
- Remove Subscriber TagTriggers when a tag is removed from subscriber.Trigger
- Add Tag to SubscriberAdds Tag to Subscriber.Action
- Create or Update SubscriberCreates or Update Subscriber.Action
- Set Custom Field ValueSet Custom Field Value.Action
Removes Tag From Subscriber.
Adds Subscriber to Sequence.
Removes Subscriber from Sequence.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and SmartEngage.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.