How to connect OffAlerts + SmartEmailing
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and SmartEmailing automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Get Campaign Sent StatsGet Campaign Sent Stats.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a brand new contact is created.Trigger
- New Unsubscribed ContactTriggers when a contact unsubscribes.Trigger
- Updated ContactTriggers when a contact is updated or added to a contact list.Trigger
- Unsubscribe ContactUnsubscribes contact from selected contact lists.Action
- Create or Update ContactCreates or updates a contact.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and SmartEmailing.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.