How to connect OffAlerts + Smart WiFi
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for OffAlerts and Smart WiFi.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New BirthdaysTriggers when get new birthdayTrigger
- New FeedbackTriggers when have a new Feedback.Trigger
- New Login TypeTriggers when you choose login type of customer registration.Trigger
- New VoucherTriggers when customer get a new Voucher.Trigger
- New ReconnectTriggers when customer reconnect to WiFi.Trigger
- New RegistrationTriggers when account have new Registration.Trigger
- New Real VisitTriggers when you indicate the desired number of real visits (1 per day) your customer.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Smart WiFi.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.