How to connect OffAlerts + Siteleaf
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Siteleaf automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Creates a new document.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New CollectionTriggered when a new collection is created.Trigger
- New DocumentTriggered when a new document is created.Trigger
- New PageTriggered when a new page is created.Trigger
- New SiteTriggered when a new site is created.Trigger
- Create DocumentCreates a new document.Action
- Create PageCreates a new page.Action
- Publish SitePublishes your site.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Siteleaf.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.