How to connect OffAlerts + Sendmsg (שלח מסר)
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Sendmsg (שלח מסר) automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
Add new subscriber to you Sendmsg's account.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Subscriber Joined a Mailing ListTriggers when a subscriber is joining a mailing list.Trigger
- New Subscriber Registered by Sign-Up FormTriggers when a new subscriber is signing up via Sendmsg form.Trigger
- Subscriber Registered by Sign-Up FormTriggers when a subscriber is signing up via Sendmsg form.Trigger
- UnsubscribeTriggers when a subscriber is unsubscribing himself from Sendmsg.Trigger
- Add New SubscriberAdd new subscriber to you Sendmsg's account.Action
- Add Subscriber to Mailing ListAdd a subscriber to any of your mailing list in Sendmsg's account.Action
- Remove Subscriber From Mailing ListRemove subscriber from one of your sendmsg's mailing list. this action will not remove the subscriber from the account, just from the mailing list.Action
- Sendmsg (שלח מסר)
Update details of existing subscriber in your Sendmsg's account.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Sendmsg (שלח מסר).30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.