How to connect OffAlerts + Sendloop
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Sendloop automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Add a new subscriber to a list you select.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Hard BounceTriggers when a subscriber's bounce status is changed to "hard bounce".Trigger
- New Email OpenTriggers when a subscriber opened an email.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed from a list.Trigger
- Add SubscriberAdd a new subscriber to a list you select.Action
- Remove SubscriberUnsubscribe an email address from a list you select.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Sendloop.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.