How to connect OffAlerts + SEMrush
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and SEMrush automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Completed Site AuditTriggers when next Site Audit has been completed.Trigger
- New Task for Site Audit CampaignTriggers when new task for the Site Audit campaign has been created in SEMrush.Trigger
- Create a New Site Audit CampaignCreates a new project and sets up Site Audit campaignAction
- Get Overview ReportOverview report for the Site Audit campaignAction
- Re-Crawl a Site Audit CampaignStarts a new audit for an existing campaignAction
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and SEMrush.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.