How to connect OffAlerts + Samdock
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Samdock automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Deal Status ChangedTriggers when the status of a deal gets changed.Trigger
- New Lead / DealTriggers when a new lead or a new deal is created.Trigger
- New OrganizationTriggers when a new organization is created.Trigger
- New PersonTriggers when a new person is created.Trigger
- New RequestTriggers when a new request is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new person, new organization or both linked together.Action
This action creates a 'Request' in Samdock.
This action creates a 'Task' in Samdock.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Samdock.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.