How to connect OffAlerts + Salsa Engage
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Salsa Engage automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Add Supporter to Group
This takes a Salsa Engage Supporter ID and adds them to a group
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Add Supporter to GroupThis takes a Salsa Engage Supporter ID and adds them to a groupAction
- Create Or Update Donation And SupporterThis action can create or update a supporter AND create a donation record for that supporter in one actionAction
- Create or Update SupporterThis will create or update a supporter in Salsa EngageAction
- Create Or Update TransactionThis will create or update a transaciton record in Salsa EngageAction
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Salsa Engage.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.